We're not in Kansas anymore, TOTO! Oh my. We arrived in Nanning late yesterday afternoon. Very rural and the women's rooms are just holes in the floor (no toilets). Thankfully I made nice trip to Target for some travel T.P.! Be prepared !
I have to painfully admit that my mom and I were a bit shell shocked for a while. It looks Cambodia-esque here and we're having a tough time with the food. The menu for dinner last night consisted of such things as pigeon (not kidding) and cows intestines. ~No, that wasn't my order (actually I didn't eat). Also the crib for Sutton (which I'll take pictures of later) looks like it's for a doll. It's probable 1/3 the size of a standard crib. We're settled in now. It's really a great experience and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
O.K. enough! I'm two hours away from all that really matters. Meeting Sutton. David and I are both a little jittery. Two years, lots of tears (mine of course). Next log in?
PICTURES! Stay tuned!
I have to painfully admit that my mom and I were a bit shell shocked for a while. It looks Cambodia-esque here and we're having a tough time with the food. The menu for dinner last night consisted of such things as pigeon (not kidding) and cows intestines. ~No, that wasn't my order (actually I didn't eat). Also the crib for Sutton (which I'll take pictures of later) looks like it's for a doll. It's probable 1/3 the size of a standard crib. We're settled in now. It's really a great experience and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
O.K. enough! I'm two hours away from all that really matters. Meeting Sutton. David and I are both a little jittery. Two years, lots of tears (mine of course). Next log in?
PICTURES! Stay tuned!

<< Home