On a night when we're all in need of, well, some positive thoughts, I thought I might share some. I'm sure, here on the evening of the 5th anniversary of the September 11th nightmare, you can't believe that we live in a world such as ours. And I wonder, have we really come so far since then? I 

know the answer to that when I look in the unscathed eyes of my two beautiful children. Their eyes sparkle with an innocence that only our memories and the media will allow us to forget. The hope, what was at the bottom of Pandora's box when opened, is what we need to carry us through each day.
And so, although it was like running a marathon, I reflect with some new, yet old pictures from our almost 3 week journey. I will have some new photos on soon but I think these say it all.
God Speed.

<< Home